The Research Councils UK (RCUK), the Indonesia Science Fund (DIPI), the Ministry of Research Technology and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia (Ristekdikti), the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MoHE), the Department of Science and Technology Philippines (DOST), and the Thailand Research Fund (TRF) are pleased to invite applications to the UK ? Southeast Asia Small Scale Research Partnerships Call for Proposals 2016.
Please refer to this RCUK official website for more details.
The call duration will be from 25th May 2016 to 2nd August 2016.
For any submission through the UK Research Council online submission system, all named investigators (Principal Investigator and all Co-Investigators) must be registered users. For this UK-SEA-NUOF initiative, that includes all named UK and Southeast Asian investigators. Easy instructions to register are available here Je-S website: https://je-s.rcuk.ac.uk/JeS2WebLoginSite/Login.aspx.
For help with using Je-S, please contact the Je-S helpdesk:
Phone: +44 (0)1793 444164
Je-S website: https://je-s.rcuk.ac.uk/JeS2WebLoginSite/Login.aspx
- Creative Economy and Cultural Heritage
- Energy - Food - Water-Environment Nexus
- Mental Health
- Capacity Building in Big Data and Technology Development through Astronomy
- Skills for using Large Facilities
There are few technical errors in the UK-SEA-NUOF application documents:
- NEW Ceiling for both Science & Technology and Arts & Social Science application is RM250,000.
- 'Application Guidance', table of 'Eligibility Criteria and Funding Available for the MoHE Applicants', 'What MoHE will cover', the phrase "and PhD" under 'Studentships' is removed. As such, the UK-SEA-NUOF does not require production of PhD graduate.
- 'MoHE Cost Proforma', the entire paragraph of No. 1 "UK-Southeast Asia...dan Promosi Produk." (page 1) is removed and such regulation is being cancelled. The phrase of "(Upah dan Elaun untuk Pegawai/Pembantu Penyelidik (RO/RA))" is being changed to "(Upah dan Elaun untuk Pembantu Penyelidik Siswazah (GRA))" under Vote 11000 (page 4). As such, the Vote 11000 is only applicable for Salary and Allowance of Graduate Research Assistant (GRA).